Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator
Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator (10 + Years)
- Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developers with the following skills:
- Design and develop applications, integrations, and custom enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, well-documented code in compliance with company processes and policies
- Design, develop, and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, and custom workflows.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, redesign or development within the platform
- Work with internal business groups and external consultants to optimize implementation
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions: user creation and maintenance, customization of profiles, security settings, data sharing rules, tasks, email service, page layout, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience with Salesforce workflow rules, org-to-org connections, and validation rules
- Experience building Salesforce applications on APEX, VisualForce, Lightning Aura and Lightning Web Components frameworks.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning is a MUST HAVE.
- Experience in migrating Salesforce Application from Classic to Lightning is an added advantage
- Strong SQL skills
- 4-6 years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- Back and front end experience
- Technical knowledge of at least one commercial CMS platform